About Marvette Cofield
It is important to have confidence in your real estate professional whether you are buying or selling property in today's real estate market. My commitment as your local REALTOR® is to provide you with the personalized real estate service you deserve. My Professional Credentials & Associations demonstrate my commitment to providing personalized and professional service to my clients.
- Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource Certification (SFR)
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Member, Virginia Association of Realtors
- Member, Prince William County Associations of Realtors
- Member, Metropolitan Regional Information Systems (MRIS)
- Certified Rental Specialist
- Certified Weichert Mentor
- Million Dollar Club, Prince William County Associations of Realtors
- Million Dollar Club, Weichert, Realtors
- Executive Dollar Club, Weichert, Realtors
My desire is to ensure that you have a hassle free real estate experience. As a local area expert with knowledge of the communities, my objective is to work diligently to assist you in meeting your real estate goals. I will partner with you to help you achieve these goals. I will also educate you on the buying or selling process and keep you informed on trends in the marketplace using the latest statistics in your local area. I have learned from experience that when you are an informed buyer or seller, you'll make the best decisions for the most important purchase or sale in your lifetime.
In today's market, real estate continues to be a sound investment for now and for the future. If you are considering buying or selling a home or would just like to have additional information about real estate in your area, please don't hesitate to call or e-mail me.
|FREE SELLERS GUIDE
OF YOUR REALTOR
|FREE BUYERS GUIDE
OF YOUR REALTOR